The Snugg Case for the iPad Air is one classy looking executive case. I was lucky enough to check this case out and see the details for myself. With a wide selection of colours to choose from, the Call of Duty Soldier in me ended up selecting this awesome digital camouflage design and if you want this I exclaim to you, you’ll have to take it from my cold dead hands.
Forgive me for being dramatic but the Snugg iPad Air case is so awesome that I just can’t let it go. Check out these other awesome features:
• Comparable to a military backpack this case has 3 card pockets for all your business cards, notes, phone numbers and even a snack or two when you realize you’ve been online for 40 straight hours. I’m not saying you have a problem, but you probably do. They invented showers for a reason.
• This case adjusts to a perfect position for FaceTime or typing out emails and internet browsing. Which means you can also angle it up at your face and avoid the fact you may or may not be wearing any pants.
• Fitting true to the Snugg form, there are cut outs for both cameras, speaker, buttons, lightning port and headphone ports as well as an elastic strap for your hand to make it more comfortable to hold while reading. It’s like pajama jeans.
• Quality shows on the inside as well as the outside. With soft nubuck material that prevents scratches and an internal Velcro to hold the iPad tightly in place.
• Automatic sleep/wake cover that folds into the 2 position stand.
• Snugg Promise which includes lifetime guarantee and ensures a perfectly snugg fit.
After a review like this – there is only one suitable word for someone to describe this amazing case in the most manly way possible. Snuggly.