For a cool $1300.00 you can own this unique computer keyboard from the great designers of Art Lebedev. I’ve always wanted to look at 113 screens at one time.
This may not be feasible but if I plan things correctly, I could technically put 113 simultaneous sport casts on every single key of the keyboard, or just 113 pictures of my face.
Now, that would be awesome.
I bet you could also, if you wanted, put a small preview photo on keys that would open larger photos on your monitor. I guess that would apply to any kind of photos.
Not saying that it could be used as your shortcut to porn, but it could be. Not saying that it would be.
But it could be.
- Revolutionary Keyboard Features a tiny OLED screen on each key. 113 screens total.
- Each key can be individually programmed to perform a series of functions, open an application or run an Applescript (Mac only)
- Various System Monitor functions can dynamically display on a key including CPU usage, CPU temperature, Network Speed, and Memory Usage
- Play a GIF animation or Quicktime movie on a Key
- Paint images across all keys at once in your image editor of choice
- Key sets can be linked to an application, so whenever you open that app the appropriate keys come up
- Powerful layer function allows you to combine existing key sets in different ways
- Use any language with the appropriate key images including Cyrillic, Ancient Greek, Georgian, Arabic, Quenya, and Hiragana.
- Display notes, numerals, special symbols, HTML codes, math functions or any other special symbol.
- Any key (or to be exact, a unit consisting of a cap, a microchip and a display) can be easily removed by hands to be cleaned or replaced
- Built in USB hub
- SD Card Slot for Storing keyboard Settings