The cable turtle smart wrap is mainly for hiding those annoying cables you have on your desktop. Its pretty good, but the yellow ones get yellow powder on the white iPod cables. Kind of annoying, however it works and makes things look minimal, but I think these work best on areas below the desk where the power plugs are. Its easy for me to clean. And by me I mean my mom.
- SUV: very nice post, I really like the camera, it looks very cool, simple and beautiful. Thanks suv
- rafi: nice job
- Joanne Zamboni: Looking for a Zamboni Watch, for my son ?????????? Does anyone have one for sale ??
- Amanda Van Der Merwe: We have got one but needs to replace it, as it is no lomger working. Where can we buy one?
- I love: i love it.
- kathy andrews: i bought this unit from canadian tire and it didnt have a manual is it possible to send one please
- lika meskhi: where can i buy, the parts of the phone. i’ve broken my phone’s screen. it is the white last...
- Borgia: Loads of models missing… Apple II, IIx, IIfx… LC, LCIII, LC475… and more. ???