The cable turtle smart wrap is mainly for hiding those annoying cables you have on your desktop. Its pretty good, but the yellow ones get yellow powder on the white iPod cables. Kind of annoying, however it works and makes things look minimal, but I think these work best on areas below the desk where the power plugs are. Its easy for me to clean. And by me I mean my mom.
- Abraham farag: The splitter set is now for sale. Get all 3 different types of splitters. http://www.esdevices.com/c...
- martin: how i can to gate it. and how much i have to pay it. thank’u. i’ll wait your answer soon
- Gadhe Pagal: Nice………̷ 0;………… ..
- covenant: Pick really need guitar picks
- covenant: I will like it if u can send me the picks.
- izak venter: hi please can somebody tell me where can i buy the beer drinking shock mashiene or game
- mickey dees: lm no good with comper i got a easycal dc60 i hook it to ca old vcr an dvd player cant even get it to...
- Bob: I wound up on this page because I was trying to figure out what’s wrong with my unit. Thanks to all who...