How about a plant that waters itself? Another Qualy product, the Self-Watering Plant Pot

AAAADL5dvPUAAAAAAU1zog How about a plant that waters itself? Another Qualy product, the Self Watering Plant Pot

These cute little plant pots are the perfect combination of form and function. The form: They look like little logs. The function: They actually let you know when your plant needs water.

When the plant has ample water to water itself with, you will see the squirrel in the hole. When your plant is running out of water, the squirrel hides away.

Log n Squirrel flowerpot water mouth 300x269 How about a plant that waters itself? Another Qualy product, the Self Watering Plant Pot

So is it a log or is it a tree? Well it all depends what you put in it!

With mine, I guess these are trees after all. Now I’m not saying I like these trees just because the squirrel is orange, but it’s about 95% of the reason. The other 5% is that these logs actually make your plant look even better than a regular pot!

Speaking of timid squirrels, this little squirrel reminds me about the last time I saw one.

I was teeing up on the 5th hole of a par three pitch and putt and reached for my driver. After a big wind up, I shanked the ball directly into the bush on the right of the tee. The ball zipped into the bush – and a terrified squirrel exploded out through the top of the bush instantaneously. He flew through the air for about three seconds. Impressive hang time. But not like Superman, he was all over the place, more like The Greatest American Hero. When he landed, he gripped the earth with his legs all stretched out – and then gave me the look with his beady little eyes.

Too much club on that one.

Hit the jump to get your own log and squirrel self watering plant here

and Check out more beautiful Qualy products here

GAH 300x256 How about a plant that waters itself? Another Qualy product, the Self Watering Plant Pot

One More Gadgets Top New Gadgets Of The Week
UnoTelly let's you watch Netflix USA and listen to Pandora from anywhere in the world
Pin It

4 Responses to “How about a plant that waters itself? Another Qualy product, the Self-Watering Plant Pot”


  1. 1 I-gor Jul 26th, 2012 at 4:04 AM

    I love this! Great post. Great blog dude.

  2. 2 Helmuts Jul 26th, 2012 at 11:44 AM

    :D the squirrel is perfect … and orange. Love the idea :)

  3. 3 Julie Jul 26th, 2012 at 2:12 PM

    These are cute :)

  4. 4 Moira Jul 26th, 2012 at 9:07 PM

    Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

Leave a Reply

Current day month ye@r *




Advertise with IZEA Media

Recent Comments

  • steven brewin: hi, saw your link while looking for a headphone/mic splitter to use on a guitar program on my Packard...
  • Macdaddybob: I work for a school system and someone bought a device which you move over reading material like a...
  • Shuts: Send me on to test it out. So you can get a full revue
  • randeep: dear sir, from where i can get this Wiretap and Rockit are headphone splitters with smarter capabilities
  • evelyn: can these hello kitty’s be purchased? and where?
  • CDR: Not sure the transparency will help when multiple sharks is looking up at you. Rather not see what’s...
  • elke: good day I want to buy the lighting reaction online I’m from south africa.please let me know were I can...
  • rebecca j. mendez: Hi I am interested in purchasing the zamboni watch. Please contact me. This is a gift for my...
Top Canadian Blogs - Top Blogs


Read more:
The perfect centerpiece for a block party, XYZ Alphabet Blocks

These blocks are the anti-abc's. Forget the apple, forget the banana, just throw your old ABC's out the window and...

Freeze Proof. Shock Proof. Water Proof. Olympus Stylus 850sw 8MP DigiCam

My favorite new toy is the Olympus Stylus 850SW under water camera. Once again, a beautiful product that is available...

Close