This gadget is a weight scale made to work with the iPhone. When you weigh yourself it sends a signal through wifi to your iPhone recording your weight.
Here are some features:
- Easy weight and fat mass monitoring on a private website secured by a password
- Personalized multi-user monitoring thanks to an automatic user recognition (up to 8 users)
- Body analysis (fat mass, lean mass and bmi)
- Free iphone application to monitor your weight and fat mass
- Graduation 0.2 lbs (0.1 kg) – 4 sensors, maximum weight 396 lbs (180 kg)
Okay, so it looks pretty cool. I’m not sure if I want to be aware of my weight ALL the time, but it might actually help me keep a routine better than having to physically input things on my iPhone. I usually find there’s no time to do anything like that, but standing on a scale – that I can do.
*Update: 2 weeks later. Okay I’ve totally forgotten to stand on the scale.