Nope. This isn’t about to go up in flames and have a tiger jump through it. This is actually a bladeless pedestal fan.
This bladeless pedestal fan uses the same technology found in jet engines to generate a soothing air stream without any blades. And when I try to think of how this could possibly work, I get flashbacks to that time when I disproved Einsteins theory of relativity. What what I thinking?
The bladeless fan produces a smooth, uninterrupted stream of air by the use of a turbine inside. Imagine a really large person blowing gently on your neck, non-stop for 24 hours, minus the creepyness. That’s what it feels like.
Despite that description it actually feels pretty good. And to top it off, you can stick your tongue, head, or any other extremity through it and it won’t matter!
• A dial allows smooth, continuous adjustment of air velocity
• The fan oscillates 80º, tilts 20º up or down
• Height adjusts from 46 3/4″-55 1/2″
• Includes a remote control and a 6 1/2′-long cord
• Developed by a genius. Possibly Eistein. But unlikely.