That’s right. It’s not a cool robot that turns into a hawk, a ravage jungle cat or even a spaceship. This is the ultimate transformer that turns into a shoe. I can just picture the 80s style TV ads for these right now. Little kids all playing with their robots when suddenly danger draws near! Transform! Gerchu cha hur. Plop. We now have shoes. Let’s kick em.
- SUV: very nice post, I really like the camera, it looks very cool, simple and beautiful. Thanks suv
- rafi: nice job
- Joanne Zamboni: Looking for a Zamboni Watch, for my son ?????????? Does anyone have one for sale ??
- Amanda Van Der Merwe: We have got one but needs to replace it, as it is no lomger working. Where can we buy one?
- I love: i love it.
- kathy andrews: i bought this unit from canadian tire and it didnt have a manual is it possible to send one please
- lika meskhi: where can i buy, the parts of the phone. i’ve broken my phone’s screen. it is the white last...
- Borgia: Loads of models missing… Apple II, IIx, IIfx… LC, LCIII, LC475… and more. ???