This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of VeeBeam.
All opinions are 100% mine.
If you’ve never heard of Veebeam before, it’s officially the most affordable way to stream HD video from your PC straight to your HD Television. It’s also the easiest, which makes me happy because it saves a lot of time and stress. And less time worrying about how to get it working and more time watching movies is a good thing. I like it.
We checked out the Veebeam HD and did some research so we could share it with you. The biggest difference between the Veebeam and the AppleTV is the price. SD starts at $99 and HD is just $149. It also streams FULL 1080p and not 720p like the Apple TV, so the quality is fandiddlytastic. (Coupon Code Below!)
What does it do?
The Veebeam streams all your video from your PC Laptop or Apple computer and it even lets you use popular movie applications like YouTube, NetFlix, ESPN360 and plays everything you have in iTunes.
How does It work?
The Veebeam is simple. It comes with a USB antenna to plug into your computer or laptop and it wirelessly connects to the station that’s plugged into your TV.
What we noticed and like the most.
The cool feature about this is it actually lets you use your TV as your computer as well. You can see the entire desktop which means you can even play PowerPoint documents on your TV, and it’s a piece of cake. And let me tell you, I like pieces of cake. Especially ice cream cake. It’s good.
One More Gadget readers! use coupon code: “20OFF” at checkout to save a cool 20% off.
Some Detailed Product Features:
- Streams Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, YouTube and more
- Built-in wireless PC to TV link
- Easy to set up, easy to use
- Compatible with Mac OS X (10.5, 10.6), Windows 7, Vista and XP
- Ideal for laptops
- Use laptop keyboard & track pad to control playback
- Plays 1080p HD movie files
- Optical audio output for surround sound
- HDMI connector
- Displays photos and desktop in HD
- Two (2) USB ports for future support of webcams and external hard-drives
What’s included in the box:
- Veebeam HD Player
- Veebeam Wireless USB adaptor
- AC/DC Wall/Mains power supply
- Composite audio/video cable (There is a spot for HDMI output)
- Veebeam HD Software (download required)
Overall we like this product and think it’s a great option if you own a PC Laptop and want to easily and wirelessly play anything on your TV. But don’t just take our word for it, check it out!