This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sprint. All opinions are 100% mine.
Sprint has come out with a cool new app called “Sprint Total Equipment Protection App“. We were lucky enough to be one of the first to check out the app and give our readers the scoop about the cool features.
This app works for Blackberry and Android phones as well as a few select phones and most of the features are pretty sweet.
With the “TEP” you’ll be able to:
1) Locate your phone from a computer via GPS
2) Sync contacts between devices – so you’ll never be without a number
3) Remote wipe phone – If your phone is stolen you can erase everything immediately
4) Lock phone – This renders your phone useless to whoever stole it
5) Sound alarm – Maybe if you can’t see it, you’ll hear it instead!
For a limited time if you are currently a Sprint TEP customer they can set this app for you in just a few minutes. Not too shabby!
One of the greatest features is the online navigation. It’s a piece of cake. You can literally track where your phone is by following it on your home computer. How’s that for awesome?
If you have ever lost your phone before, this Spring app is a no-brainer. It’s easy to track your phone, and with the added bonus of a protection plan, a small deductible can have it replaced.
With this app and service, the TEP app costs about $8 a month which is a pretty great deal for piece of mind. And if you are currently a Sprint customer you can simply add this feature to your existing phone with this limited time offer which expires Aug 30th. So get on it!
For more information, check out the video below: